Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happening Around Town

I've been busy with work since returning from our Dearborn trip. But we have had some fun around town. Jack helped out in the kitchen. He made tomatillo salsa twice and processed his horseradish. It was a small batch this year.



Then I used it in a variety of dishes. There is a Mexican market in Holland so I'll never be without tomatillos, peppers and beans.



Horseradish.



Gourd totem pole.


The Board of Power and Light had an open house at the diesel plant. I don't know what the workers get paid but it probably isn't enough. When they fired up just one it was deafening and the heat must really be something.



Really big tools.



On a nice warm day, we went to Kirk Park. Very pretty and off season very quiet.



Jack on bench.



Well that's what we've been up to. Now I'm back to work. Lots of indexing to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment